Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Searching

I always seem to be searching. But for what? Something I have lost? Something I have yet to encounter ... something nebulous, a thing I do not know I will find? Something that is searching for me?

Maybe I am searching for an answer.

What, though, is the question?

I often feel I am in a fog. A cloud. Floating around without purpose.

It's sometimes unsettling to be in this position, but since it is very much a normal part of who I am and a significant quality of my life, it mostly feels like home.

Curious. Does this happen to everyone, or is it a phenomenon unique to me? Is this part of the larger collective consciousness, a human condition?

Nevermind ... no answer required. Even if it's true that all of us have this experience, the actual searching is our own. The experience then for me ... mine.

Now, what was it I am looking for?

No comments: