Saturday, August 28, 2010

Time flies

When you're having fun, just living your life, doing the things that need to be done and some that don't, it's easy for the time to get away from you.

In May I said I'd be able to write more in my blog over the summer. Instead of writing in my blog, I was writing for work, vacationing, working in the yard (my garden is so awesome this year! and some of that has to do with me and my work and some of it has to do with nature), hanging with friends, getting a new housemate and reinventing the house so she feels it's her home too. All of that and no blog entries.

Now the summer is waning, the Earth is slowly tilting away from the sun in preparation for the autumnal equinox and I'll have to get back into my work and adapt to the hectic pace of a new semester in college admissions.

Time flies when you're busy living. And I'm grateful that I've got so much life to live.

No comments: